Winnipeg Bus stop
Winnipeg Transit Authority were looking for a distinctly identifiable bus stop and in 2009 they selected the Elite Bus stop system and over 1,000 stops were supplied to the city. The contemporary modular design is used in an array of configurations.
The pole’s features include:
- Strong, Long Lasting Materials & Anodised Aluminum Finish
- Quality Presentation of Timetable Information
- Quick Release Fittings & Fixings (aids operation & maintenance)
- Robust, Boat Shaped Flag Sign with Quick Release Route Tiles
- No Visible Fixings for Tamperproof & Vandal Resistant Operation
- Post Designed to accept RTPI Power & Communications Cables
- Attractive Weather Resistant Materials (stainless steel & Aluminum)
- Solar Power Lighting & Illuminated Timetable Display Options
- Tactile Bumper foot for Visually Impaired & Pushchairs
- Easily replaceable route tiles.
- Proven in Climates from +40°C to -40°C
- Easily identifiable to the visually impaired by it shape and feel.